When asthma attacks

I think the baby is coming down with something. Asthma maybe. She can barely breathe and she is wheezing. She is restless. She cannot eat and I can feel that in less than two days, should the wheezing continues, she will lose her cute little baby fats.

We've been using a nebulizer just so she can breathe better but this does not seem to work. Plus she absolutely hates smoking her face. This morning, we had to take her out in the middle of the preaching because she kept on crying. This little girl who used to love love love going to church because she sees other little people like her.

And this pains me more than anything--not being able to immediately help her remove anything that is even minutely uncomfortable. It makes me question my abilities as a parent and my maternal instinct.

Comments

Popular Posts