Summer in the Probinsya



Babe in the province

Me, Lil Brother and Jayson 

Summer has become one of my favorite seasons, next to Christmas,ever since I became small enough to fit in the biggest swimming apparel I can find. I love soaking under the sun, never mind the sun burn and the hassle of packing and unpacking and well, the dryness and discoloration after. 

Last weekend, Sophie and I went home to Bulacan to experience a quick summer getaway with the family. Moments like such are rare hence we take the opportunity when we can. :) 

My Tita said Sophie is really big now and that, she is not shy being with them anymore. I think so too. I think she also enjoys their company more now. 


Sophie and Lola Elvie 

Sophie and Tatay 

The two people I love most :)

Ours is a small family 


Black Pot bellied pigs 







Comments

Popular Posts