Baby S: Week 22

Now on my 22nd week and a few days, according to my pregnancy app, baby S is now as big as a squash. She now has eyelashes and can distinguish light from dark, She is approximately a pound and is expected to grow double the size at the end of the month. My counter tells me I actually have 17 weeks left and a few days, and I know that will be fast considering that this is the Christmas season, and after that will be my birth month and then Sophie's and then I give birth!

At this stage, Baby S moves a whole lot, especially during lunch time and in the evenings when we are about to sleep. This is weird but every one of those movements sends me flutterflies :) It warms my heart.

I am actually enjoying my pregnancy more now, I guess primarily because I am working and I get to prettify myself, amidst the pregnancy challenges that I am expecting.

Speaking of challenges, this week, my pregnancy challenge is hemorrhoids! Because of the iron supplements and maybe because of the variety of food I eat, I have been poopoing way too much and harder than usual. Anyways, I went to the ER earlier and was given creams and medications to fix it. I hope it will get fixed fast because it has been quite uncomfortable. I also have been developing dandruff. But thats a small price to pay compared to the excitement that seeing baby S soon brings my heart.


21 weeks 



Comments

Popular Posts