Much Ado About Everything

The thing about pregnancy is, it kind of compounds your worries that even the most baseless of them all becomes a huge one. For a while, I was enjoying the attention, the love from various people, friends and acquaintances alike

However, lately, I notice there was a shift. I have become too much of a worrier. The worries are starting to consume me. It is slowly eating everything I feel positive about like giving birth, meeting your baby and all that nice stuff. Shopping included.

I never knew there was so much to fear about pregnancy, actually. It has been long since I last got pregnant and honestly, I wasn't like this with the first one. I guess age may have a big part.

Some of my daily fear includes who will the baby take after, will she be normal? Every wrong move or pain or anything that is a little off the ordinary is compounded by the worry that it may be harmful for the baby.  I have also been too lazy to take mommy milk.

I've also been experiencing a lot of dramas lately. Apart from the fact that I feel enormous all the time, I have been very emotional. The little changes are not so little after all and I just want to cry all the time.

Sometimes I just wish March will come by faster. But sometimes, I want to be pregnant for a while longer...


Comments

Popular Posts