Sophie and Vinci


Sophie has a total of three cousins--all boys. Two from Julius' side and one from my side. Her cousin from my side of the family is Kuya Vinci, who is three years older than her.

Last Sunday, Sophie and I, together with Tatay, Tita Jean and Vinci attended the party of Nathan, the apo of Tatay's BFF, Tito Doming. Nathan's mom is Ate Joan, who is pretty much my sister. We grew up together until the year we had to move to Cubao for business purposes.

Last Sunday was fun, for both me and Sophie. There were acrobats and magicians and games and loot bags. Sophie took home so much goodies!

I love exposing Sophie to kiddie parties and we try to attend such as much as we can. Sophie has been exposed to so many adults for most of her life and so, this is a golden opportunity to meet many kids and make her play with them. It also tests her patience and self discipline.

For all her four birthdays, Sophie had various themed parties--birthday one was a garden party in The University of the Philippines Hotel, birthday two was a Mickey and Minnie themed party at my in-law's house, birthday three was a Toy Story 3 Party and for our joint party this year, we had a Yellow party also at the University of the Philippines Hotel. Next year, Sophie wants a super hero themed party but I will most probably do it in school so her classmates can participate.

Here is to more and more creative parties :)

Comments

Popular Posts