Maternity Leave Starts Now!

Today is the first day of my maternity leave and I plan to use it well. As I type this, its 6 AM and I am at the garage/ veranda and I get to read and blog away. I just prepared Sophie and she got picked up by the school bus already. What a productive day so far, and it has only been an hour. 

The weather outside is very cool and you can see the leaves moving, as if being kissed by the wind. From where I am, I can hear the sound of the birds and the crickets and the roosters and it the sounds are very much welcome. It reminds me of my highschool in Bulacan when everything was good and easy and there wasnt much to worry about but grades.

Last night, I planned on walking after Sophie gets picked up but it still is too dark and being afraid to roam around, I will probably start the walk/ exercise by 640 or latest 7 am. 

I still have work to do--lots of it to catch up and I intend to do all of that before I finally give birth. In the meantime, I will enjoy this promising day :)

Comments

Popular Posts