Maternity Photoshoot

Apparently, maternity pictorial is the pregnant woman thing nowadays, so here I am, at 36 weeks into the pregnancy, joining the bandwagon. I had second thoughts about having this whole maternity pictorial because I only liked a few photos I've seen so far. Most of the ones circulating are corny, to be honest. I don't like the hearts and the flowers and the hair accessories that is supposedly the current trend. That is not me. I am more black and pearls and structured.




But on hindsight, it has been a surprisingly relatively fun pregnancy for me, really, and I thought what better way to remember that than by immortalizing how I was, how I looked and maybe capturing how I was feeling during this phase of my pregnancy. 




I opted for a yellow background because yellow is the most fun color and I thought it complemented the clothes well. My sister-in-law, Gay, did my make up and thank God because I do not know how to put on a proper make up :)



Comments

Popular Posts